Words cannot express how grateful I am to you... - Wendy C.
About Takakjian & Sitkoff
Have you been arrested? When you are facing one of the toughest situations of your lifetime, you will want the best criminal lawyers you can find. This is what you will find at Takakjian & Sitkoff:
- Our attorneys have a combined 60 years of experience in California criminal law.
- We are former deputy district attorneys with a thorough knowledge of criminal law and the criminal courts in Southern California.
- When you hire us, your attorney will be a partner — never an associate.
- From the moment you retain us, we will be on your side, fighting for your rights.
- We have extensive courtroom trial experience, as well as experience with tough negotiation.
Former District Attorneys — Now on Your Side!
Free consultation. Call (888) 579-4844. 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
As former deputy district attorneys, we have the experience you need on your side if you have been charged with a misdemeanor or felony, DUI or domestic violence, theft or assault, murder or manslaughter. Our attorneys have an in-depth knowledge of the law, of your rights and the many options available within the criminal justice system.
When you talk to your lawyer about the criminal charges you are facing, you will be talking to a former deputy DA. What does that mean to you? It means that your attorney will have extensive trial experience and know the law. As a former prosecutor, your attorney will know how to discuss the circumstances surrounding your case with the prosecutor.
- Attorney Paul Takakjian: Mr. Takakjian is a former Southern California deputy district attorney and one of 350 certified criminal law specialists in the State of California Bar.
- Attorney Stephen Sitkoff: In addition to being a former Southern California deputy district attorney Mr. Sitkoff's experience includes serving as a Los Angeles County Superior Court Commissioner and a member of the California Bar.
Being arrested, photographed, fingerprinted, facing a judge, posting bail and all the other details of a criminal arrest can be a difficult experience. Our attorneys know that. Beyond that, they know California law and how to protect your rights while preparing a strong defense for you. At Takakjian & Sitkoff, you can count on an aggressive defense.
- We are on your side, and we want to keep you out of jail.
- We have law offices throughout Southern California
- Free consultation. Call (888) 579-4844. 24 hours a day - 7 days a week
If you have been arrested, whether you are guilty or not guilty, you need an attorney to protect your rights and resolve this difficult situation. Call at any time of day or night. What happens next can make all the difference to you, your future and your family. Don't take chances with the things that matter most. Talk to a former district attorney about the charges against you.
View our Facebook profile.
View our firm's profile on FindaCiminalDefenseAttorney.com